Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Not So Unusual!!!







We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We are sad that it is over since we have been looking forward to it for so long. There will always be next year, and we have already started thinking about our costumes...

The other day I was at the doctor and he was asking me what my kids were going to be for Halloween. When I told him that Mia was going to be a bat he said, "Hum, that's unusual, is she an unusual girl?" My response was "No, she's not so unusual, if she had full control of what she was going to be she would have chosen to be a princess." Since she gets to be a princess everyday we decided to do something different. She looked at a Family Fun magazine at Grandma's and decided a bat would be fun! Of course she wanted to be pink bat, but that wouldn't have been quite the same. She made sure to clarify to everyone that she saw that she was a "nice bat." Jada was a lady bug and she actually really liked her costume!


Fun Cousins!

Scary Teeth!

5 comments:

The Ringleader said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for your new post. It made my whole day! By the way, there is nothing wrong with being an unusual girl or bat.

Beau said...

They're so cute Joni! I love the bat costume...where did you get it??? Chelsa

The Ringleader said...

By the way, did you feel that you had to clarify that your girls were wearing scary teeth? Because I totally thought those were real.

Chelsea said...

the bat is awesome!

Eric, Emilee, MaryElizabeth, Clara, and Andrew. said...

Great photos!!! Loved the costumes!!