Friday, April 3, 2009

All sMILES


12 weeks ago time could not go fast enough. I had a body that was sore, a baby that wouldn't sleep, kids who couldn't behave and I was stuck in my house. Now, 12 weeks later I can not figure out where the time went. Miles is now 12 weeks, he is sleeping (finally), he is smiling, he is laughing and he is growing super fast. We are loving him so much and I can not believe he is almost 3 months.
Mornings at our house are a little slow. We snuggle with our blankies watch shows and drink milk. Miles fits in perfectly. The only problem is that there isn't room for me in that bed anymore.

Miles loves his new cousin Korver. They are exactly two months apart and Korver will surely pass him up in size in no time. They are closer in age than any of the cousins, so they are going to love growing up together.

6 comments:

HayesFamily said...

Joni-
Hi! I don't consider myself much of a blogger either...and yet I do it for reasons of peer (and family) pressure! But I went to your blog and had a great time catching up on you and your life as I bounced my sweet but insanely fussy 6-week-old in my arms. It is so good to see that you're well. Your family is GORGEOUS and as I read a few posts I thought how your sense of humor and authenticity are still just as great as when I knew you well. I hope you aren't moving out of SL since I am on my way back. Take care, and I hope I run into you.
-Heather

The Ringleader said...

Thanks for the update! I love his sweet smile!!

lys said...

I love the pic with all the kids in the bed. So cute!

Unknown said...

He is getting so big already! I am glad you are getting the hang of three. It gives me hope for when I maybe have another :)

Elise said...

So you going for a king, huh? Guess you'll need a bigger bedroom : D Cutest kids on the block. Can't wait to see you in a few! Your breast friend, E

Unknown said...

Miles is so sweet. I love the picture of the kids in your bed! I'm glad Sam will have a little buddy to play with when they get older.