Monday, April 27, 2009

We love Sprinter

Only in Utah do we have season called "Sprinter". On the news the other day when the weather man was talking about this weather that is what he called it. I thought it was great. I know most people have major spring fever and are ready for summer, but I am loving this weather. We get the best of both worlds. We can play at the park in the sun in the morning and head up the canyon and ski in the afternoon. Every day that we have woken up to rain I have cheered! It won't be long before we are sweating in the heat so I will take advantage of this changing weather as long as I can. We will take it as long as it continues and for now we will keep pulling from the front and the back of the closet!

Puddle Jumping in the wonderful April rain


Our final ski day of the season. Wish the resorts stayed open a little longer!

Watching the runners in the SLC Maraton. Living right on the route has its advantages. The girls loved cheering and encouraging the runners on.


Enjoying the wonderful spring weather.


Swimming in St. George

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures Jo! I love the one of you and Mia skiing. You've got such cute kids. It was fun seeing you this past week. Let me know if you need help while Spence is gone.

The Ringleader said...

Cutest family! I love the puddle jumping. Next ski season count us in!

Elise said...

ha ha ha. I hope Sprinter is gone by the time I get there. I'll be visiting for a month... Lunch anyone???

Fancy Pants said...

It was great to see you last week!! Congrats on the hubby's graduation!! Hey, Quinner and I were talking about doing a little DG get together, you in?? Sounds like Elise is visiting, we should try for when she is here!! Email me!!