Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blessing Day

We finally got around to blessing Miles. It was a great day although we woke up to a huge spring snow storm. Although we were missing a few important family members, it was nice to have almost everyone there. It was a great day and Miles was very cooperative. He looked like a sharp young man all dressed in white!

Now, I thought finding blessing outfits for the girls was hard, but finding one for a boy was an even harder task. Because I did not want to put my boy in an all white tuxedo, we opted for a less conventional option. It worked and the best part is that he will actually be able to wear this one again!!

Overall, it was a great day and an amazing opportunity!


Our 3 Musketeers

4 comments:

Jill said...

gosh! you guys make cute babies!

Fancy Pants said...

Love his outfit!! I have to agree, no white tuxedos... We opted out of that too!

Anne said...

I love his outfit, Joni. Nice work. Your kids really are adorable.

Unknown said...

Such cute kids Jo! I love seeing all of the pictures side by side.