Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not so little anymore!


Mia went to her first day of preschool last week. I can't believe that she is old enough to go to school! She was excited to take her back pack and head off. When I walked her into school that day the smell of the school brought back a few memories. Why is it that all schools smell the same? She gets to go to school with her good buddy Wyatt which made it a good easy transition for her. When I asked her after school if she had met any other friends she told me "No, because they were all strangers." Thanks to the Bernstein Bears she is a little too informed on stranger danger. Hopefully she'll get past it and meet some new little friends!!

2 comments:

The Ringleader said...

sooooo darling! i can't believe how grown up she looks. congrats on a few more hours of independence for both of you.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

hey joni! i'm glad you found my blog so i could make my way to yours. your girls are absolutely beautiful...what fun! and don't miss the studying too much, it's overrated :)